Use EspoCRM to improve sales productivity
- Leads. Converting Leads to Opportunity/Account/Contact.
- Opportunities. Potential sales in CRM.
- Accounts. Each account is a central record in B2B model.
- Contacts. Contact can be related to multiple Accounts with specific roles and relationships.
- Activity Stream. The feed where changes and updates to the followed records are shown.
- Follow Button. The user can follow a particular record. The records a user creates or those that are assigned to a user are followed automatically.
- VoIP Integration (available in extension)
- Multiple phone numbers per record. Different types of phone numbers (mobile, office, fax, etc.).
- Business Process Management (available in Advanced Pack). BPM tool. Provides an ability to model and automate business processes.
- Workflows (available in Advanced Pack). Actions can be triggered if specific conditions are met. Available actions: send email, update record, create new record, create notification, assign record by specific rule.
- Layout Manager. Change layouts for detail and list views.
- Entity Manager. Create custom entities, fields and relationships.
- Label Manager. Ability to customize application labels.
- Extensions. Ability to customize your EspoCRM with installable extensions.
- Data Import
- Teams. Users can be organized into teams.
- Roles. Access control can be set for whole team and specific users.
- LDAP Authentication
- Currency Rates
- Themes support
Yes, I got it!