Use EspoCRM to improve sales productivity
- Leads. Converting Lead to Opportunity/Account/Contact.
- Opportunities. Potential sales in CRM.
- Accounts. Each account is a central record in B2B model.
- Contacts. Contact can be related to multiple Accounts with specific roles of relationships.
- Activity Stream. Feed where changes and new additions of followed records are shown.
- Follow Button. User can follow particular record. Records one creates or those that got assigned to one are followed automatically.
- VoIP integration (available in extension)
- Multiple phone numbers per record. Different types of phone numbers (Mobile, Office, Fax, etc.).
- Business Process Management (available in Advanced Pack). BPM tool. Provides an ability to model and automate business processes.
- Workflows (available in Advanced Pack). Actions can be triggered if specific conditions are met. Available actions: send email, update record, create new record, create notification, assign record by specific rule.
- Layout Manager. Change layouts for detail and list views.
- Entity Manager. Create custom entities, fields and relationships.
- Label Manager. Ability to customize application labels.
- Extensions. Ability to customize your EspoCRM with installable extensions.
- Data Import
- Users. No user limitation in on-premise version.
- Teams. Users can be organized into teams.
- Roles. Access control can be set for whole team and specific user.
- LDAP Authentication
- Currency Rates
- Themes support
Yes, I got it!