- Leads. Converting Lead to Opportunity/Account/Contact.
- Opportunities. Potential sales in CRM.
- Accounts. Each account is a central record in B2B model.
- Contacts. Contact can be related to multiple Accounts with specific roles of relationships.
- Email Accounts. Automatic archiving emails from personal or group IMAP accounts. Incoming emails automatically get linked to corresponding records.
- Outbound Emails
- Email Templates
- Email Folders
- Email Signature
- Email Filters
- Mass Email
- Multiple email addresses per a record
- Activity Stream. Feed where changes and new additions of followed records are shown.
- Follow Button. User can follow particular record. Records one creates or those that got assigned to one are followed automatically.
- Customer Portal
- Knowledge Base
- Attaching document files
- Document Folders
- Data Import
- Users. No user limitation in on-premise version.
- Teams. Users can be organized into teams.
- Roles. Access control can be set for whole team and specific user.
- LDAP Authentication
- Currency Rates
- Themes support
- Layout Manager. Change layouts for detail and list views.
- Entity Manager. Create custom entities, fields and relationships.
- Extensions. Ability to customize your EspoCRM with installable extensions.
EspoCRM is free for both personal and commercial use.