- Supporting Print to PDF for all entity types.
- Calendar dashlet not displaying;
- ACL is not applied to chart dashlets;
- Dropdown menu for list view items can be not visible on small screen sizes.
Enhancements & Improvements:
Since you’re a savvy EspoCRM user, I’m willing to make the bet you’re also using a couple of other SaaS cloud apps, maybe one for email marketing, another for marketing automation, and probably one for invoicing. All of these apps …
User has an access to see only emails related to his/him team. When opportunity (or other entity type) gets assigned to that user, emails related to that opportunity are still not visible for that user.
The problem can …
We’re proud to announce that a series of recognitions came our way, thanks to one of the leading software review sites online. EspoCRM was recently scrutinized by trusted B2B directory FinancesOnline.com and rose to the challenge, earning a positive 8.0 …
With the growth of a company and the expanse in its customer base inevitably comes an increase in the number of tasks, as well. Managers may be forced to handle and process an enormous amount of information which, in turn, …
Note: This feature is available since EspoCRM 4.7.0 and Advanced Pack 1.22.0.
Assume that we have the field dateOfBirth in Contact entity.
1. Create new list report for Contacts.
2. In the filter section click Add Complex Expression and specify …
We have released the new 4.7.0 version.