This post may not be actual at this moment. Please follow to the article in the documentation.
These instructions are supplementary to the Server Configuration guideline. Please note that all configuration settings listed here are made on Ubuntu server.
There will be a few new vital features: Portal, Knowledge Base. Improved Dashboard, Role system and other stuff.…
- Stream: Ability to post to stream of another users.
- Stream: Stream panel added to user detail view.
- Mass Email: ‘Opt-Out Entirely’ field. If checked then email of unsubscribed user will be set as opted-out.
- Mass Email: Excluding
- Stream panel filter.
- When user changes own password the current password must be entered.
- DetailSmall layouts now has 2-columns.
- Ability to edit entity list of parent fields.
In this guide, we will show how to configure a virtual host on Nginx for EspoCRM on Ubuntu server.
Create a server block file
To create this file, open a terminal and run the command:
sudo cp /etc/nginx/sites-available/default /etc/nginx/sites-available/espocrm.conf