At last we’ve released new 4.3.0 version of EspoCRM. EspoCRM 4.3.0 has lots of great new features and enhancements.
- Dynamic logic. Dynamic forms configurable through admin’s UI.
- Entity Manager: Base Plus entity type with Activities, History, Tasks panels.
- Entity Manager: Person entity type now has Activities, History, Tasks panels.
- Entity Manager: Company entity type.
- Entity Manager: Audited relationships feature. Allows to see that records were related in stream.
- Entity Manager: Tooltips now can be edited.
- Entity Manager: Ability to reset fields to default settings.
- Emails: Ability to use mailparse extension for email parsing. It will be used if mailparse extension is installed on your environment. With this implementation email fetching must work better than before.
- Layout Manager: Ability to remove side panels.
- Layout Manager: Ability to specify color of panels.
- Activities: Ability to configure what entities are listed in Activities and History panels.
- Activities: Event entity type can be added to Activities and History panels.
- Mass Email: Ability to make opt-out link not mandatory in settings.
- Campaigns: Ability to create target lists based on Campaign Log.
- Target Lists: Duplicate now copies targets (contacts, leads, accounts, users).
- Roles: Ability to manage read access to Users and Teams.
- Dashboard: Ability to rename tabs.
- Export: Ability to select which fields to export.
- Import: Ability to run import in idle-mode. For big files.
- Import: Ability to skip duplicate checking. For the sake of performance.
- Date/Datetime fields: ‘Is Empty’ filter.
- Int/Float fields: ‘Is Empty’ and ‘Is Not Empty’ filters.
- Parent fields: Ability to search by certain entity type.
- Preferences: ‘Do not fill Assigned User if not required’ parameter.
- Tasks: Added reminders feature. Only if Date Due is specified.