What is EspoCRM?
An open source web application that allows you to see, enter and evaluate all your company relationships regardless of the type. People, companies, projects or opportunities — all in an easy and intuitive interface.
companies using EspoCRM
countries of the world
days since first release
How to start
- CRM database is stored locally
- CRM software runs on your own hardware
- No database size limitations
- Open source CRM and it is free to use
- Modify the source code according to the needs
- No Advanced Pack and VoIP Integration included
- Get up and running quickly
- Full set of features
- No hardware required
- No CRM software installation or maintenance needed
- Switch to On-Premise at any time
- Advanced Pack included
Self hosted (on-premise) — you install the software and have all the data stored on your own server, all the server maintenance, as well as data security, will to be your own concern.
Our cloud hosted solution provides you with the already installed and configured server software. So if you are going to use our cloud hosting, it will take you only a few minutes to have EspoCRM installed, configured and ready to use. It will definitely save your time and you won’t have to worry about the software deployment. While using our cloud hosting, you can be sure that you’re using the most up-to-date version of the software, as all the seamless upgrades are done by the cloud service provider.