What is EspoCRM?
An open source web application that allows you to see, enter and evaluate all your company relationships regardless of the type. People, companies, projects or opportunities — all in an easy and intuitive interface.
companies using EspoCRM
countries of the world
days since first release
How to start
There are two options for using EspoCRM: On-Premise — CRM software is installed on your server; CRM in the Cloud — CRM service where your data is stored in the cloud.
Find the right fit
- CRM database is stored locally
- CRM software runs on your own hardware
- No database size limitations
- Open source CRM and is free to use
- Modify the source code according to the needs
- No Advanced Pack and VoIP Integration included
EspoCRM in the Cloud
- Get up and running quickly
- Full set of features
- No hardware required
- No CRM software installation or maintenance
- Switch to On-Premise at any time
- Web based CRM. One version for all your devices.
- Free of charge and open source CRM distributed under GPLv3.
- Tested with most hosting providers.
- New features every 2 months.
- Responsive Design and latest Web Technologies.
- Lightning fast.
- No user limitation.
- Cloud and On-Premise version available.
- Easy to customize.
- Open architecture for third party integration via API.
One of the main benefits of our EspoCRM software is that it’s fully customizable. We strive to create a solution that fits different business and industry needs, without having to rely on a “one size fits all” approach or make you spend a fortune on customization.
We love to treat our constantly growing customer network as a part of our family. Check out the testimonials, left by our clients and see their experiences with EspoCRM for yourself.
View Case Studies