- CRM database is stored locally
- CRM software runs on your own hardware
- No limitations on database size
- Open-source CRM that is free to use
- Modify the source code according to needs
- No Advanced Pack and VoIP Integration included
- Get up and running quickly
- Full set of features
- No hardware required
- No CRM software installation or maintenance needed
- Switch to On-Premise at any time
- Advanced Pack included
Self-hosted (on-premise) — You install the software and have all the data stored on your own server. All the server maintenance, as well as data security, will be your responsibility.
Our cloud-hosted solution provides you with pre installed and configured server software, so if you are going to use our cloud hosting, it will take you only a few minutes to have EspoCRM installed, configured and ready to use. It will definitely save you time and you won’t have to worry about the software deployment. While using our cloud hosting, you can be sure that you’re using the most up-to-date version of the software, as all the seamless upgrades are done by the cloud service provider.