Supporting MyISAM engine was dropped in EspoCRM v6.0+. All tables should be converted to InnoDB engine, otherwise some problems may occur.
This can be done by one of the following methods:
- Using the database tools such as phpMyAdmin, MySQL Workbench, etc.
- Using the pre-configured script.
Using the pre-configured script:
- Create a backup of your database, https://docs.espocrm.com/administration/backup-and-restore/#step-2-backup-database.
- Download https://www.espocrm.com/downloads/scripts/convert-myisam-to-innodb.zip, unzip and copy the script to your EspoCRM root directory.
- Run in CLI:
- Remove the file after the script is executed.