We are looking for a highly capable Technical Support Specialist to become a part of our team. The person holding this position will be responsible for providing technical assistance to our customers, including diagnosing, investigating, and troubleshooting technical issues, recommending timely and efficient resolutions to customer challenges, and guiding customers through the software functionality. If you have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, if you like working with software, and if you enjoy helping people, we would be happy to meet you. Here is a brief outline of what we offer and what we expect.
Your responsibilities and duties:
- Provide timely technical support to our customers by identifying, investigating, researching, and resolving their problems with the software;
- Respond to customer inquiries and handle cases via phone, website, and email submission;
- Communicate with customers to understand the nature of their problems and find quick resolutions;
- Assist with creating training and reference materials for users concerning troubleshooting common issues and usage of software features and functionality;
- Effectively collaborate with other support team members to resolve and investigate customer challenges;
- Collaborate with the development team to describe errors thoroughly and accurately, and recommend modifications to the software.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or any related field is preferred;
- Prior experience in tech support, desktop support, or a similar position is preferred;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Experience with Linux OS;
- Attention to detail, problem-solving, and analytical skills;
- Listening and inquiry skills;
- Time management skills;
- Ability to explain the nature of technical issues to both technical and non-technical users;
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team;
- Ability to properly prioritize tasks in a multitasking work environment;
- Ability to quickly learn how the software works;
- Outstanding customer service skills.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary ranging from $32,000/yr to $48.000/yr;
- 21 days of paid vacation per year;
- Salary review every six months;
- Ability to improve your professional skills and grow your career;
- Opportunity to gain experience in working with various technologies;
- Professional training;
- Comfortable office with snacks and friendly culture;
- Corporate celebrations and team building sessions.
About our company
Our company specializes in building and maintaining EspoCRM, a powerful open-source customer relationship management (CRM) platform created with the needs of small and mid-size businesses in mind. Our primary objective is to offer our customers an efficient solution that will help them manage and automate processes related to sales, marketing, customer support, reporting, etc. EspoCRM provides customers the ability to increase their performance and revenue by streamlining routine operations.
Currently, our company’s main focus is on sustainable growth. We are dedicated to creating a proactive working environment that encourages our employees to continuously improve their skills, gain new experience, and provide timely, personalized, and reactive customer service. If this position has sparked your interest, we would be happy to hear from you.
To apply for the Technical Support Specialist role, send us your resume.