Our company is constantly working to improve EspoCRM functionality and add new features. As our product continues to expand, we are looking for a Senior PHP Developer to join the EspoCRM team. If you are a skilled, detail-oriented, and persistent tech enthusiast, who is passionate about innovations and eager to contribute to building an efficient business solution, we would be more than happy to welcome you on board. In this position, you are going to use your knowledge and experience in software development to create a high-performing business application.
Are you interested in applying for the position? Check out what we offer and what we expect.
Your responsibilities and duties:
- Develop, test, troubleshoot, and maintain extensions to the core software product and ensure the smooth functioning of their functionality;
- Follow the industry standards to write clean and well-organized PHP code;
- Produce detailed technical documentation;
- Contribute to all the stages of the software development cycle;
- Collaborate and communicate with other development team members;
- Keep pace with the new trends and best practices in web development.
- 3+ years of experience as a PHP Developer;
- Understanding of PHP object-oriented programming;
- Experience in running Apache and NGINX web servers;
- Familiarity with relational and non-relational databases;
- Familiarity with Docker;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Strong analytical and debugging skills;
- Awareness of the best software engineering practices;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Fluency in the English language;
- Passion for building efficient business solutions and desire to acquire new skills and knowledge.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary ranging from $80,000/yr to $140.000/yr;
- 21 days of paid vacation per year;
- Salary review every six months;
- Absence of micromanagement and bureaucracy;
- Ability to grow professionally and continuously refine your skills;
- Opportunity to work with various technologies;
- Independence in making decisions;
- Comfortable office with snacks and friendly culture;
- Corporate celebrations and team building sessions.
About Our Company
Our company develops and maintains EspoCRM, one of the most performative, feature-rich, and affordable customer relationship management (CRM) solutions currently available on the market. Since the very onset, our mission has been to build an application that will help small and mid-size businesses organize their data and decrease as many headaches as possible for their sales, marketing, and customer support staff. We exert every effort to improve our product and help our customers around the world grow their business and increase performance.
Our company is a perfect combination of dedicated professionals driven by a common goal – to create the best possible business product that meets the needs of our customers. We are also focused on building a company culture and values that will empower our employees to constantly grow professionally, refine their skills, and do their best to deliver an innovative solution. If that is something you would like to be a part of, we want to get in touch with you!
To apply for the Senior PHP Developer role, send us your resume.