- Workflows: Supporting the checklist field type in conditions.
- Workflows: Memory usage optimization for scheduled workflows.
- Reports: Fixed list reports with having filters.
- Added the formula function
bpm\broadcastSignal. It can be useful to broadcast a custom signal from a worfklow rule and then catch it inside a running process. Example:
- The ability to display records in grid reports (when grouped by 0 or 1 column; not supported in export).
- The ability to display results table on dashlets and report panels.
- The ability to send and catch unique URLs. See here.
- Fixed a bug that variables not being passed from between actions.
- Change: Variables defined within Update Record actions won’t be passed back to the process. Use Execute Formula Script to define variables.
- Supporting foreign Currency Converted fields in list report columns.
- Supporting negative values.
- Supporting image fields in Print-to-PDF.
- The ability to define what columns to display on a chart (if multiple column is selected for a report).
- Supporting the currency format ’10 $’ (added in v6.0.4).
- Send HTTP Request: Added support of PATCH, DELETE, GET methods.
- Send HTTP Request: Added support of placeholders in a request URL.
- Formula variables passing from action to action. The ability to use variables defined in a previous action of the same workflow rule.
- Send HTTP Request: A response body is stored in
_lastHttpResponseBodyvariable. Can be accessed in following actions. JSON attributes can be retrieved with a new function
json\retrieve(added in v6.0.0). See in the documentation.
- New ‘Execute Formula Script’ action.
- Added ‘Auto-refresh’ option for the report dashlet.
- French language added.
- Workflows: Send HTTP Request: Ability to use payload placeholders not inside string. Supporting array, integer and float values. Example:
- Workflows: Sent emails (that are stored in CRM) gets assigned to teams of teams of an email template.
- BPM: Sent emails (that are stored in CRM) gets assigned to teams of a process.
- BPM: Event sub-process is triggered if the parent is a sub-process.
- Reports: Dashlet total value can be overflown if text is long.
- BPM: Supporting process variables in ‘Create Notification’ action with the placeholder
- Workflows: Fixed bug when copying an attachment-multiple field and there are other fields of that type.
- Workflows: Fixed bug that formula executed twice in Update Record action.
- Reports: Improved UI for specifying complex expressions in Group By.
- Spanish language added.
- ‘Export Only’ parameter for columns of list reports. Columns won’t be displayed in report results in EspoCRM, but available in export.
- Support Currency Converted fields in complex expressions.
- Ability to flip table in PDF with
- Ability to group by foreign fields through one-to-one relation.
- Ability to aggregate by foreign fields.
- Fixed bug that array fields not exported to PDF and an email.
- Formula function to start a process:
bpm\startProcess(FLOWCHART_ID, TARGET_TYPE, TARGET_ID).
- Ability to print to PDF (EspoCRM 5.8.0 and later).
- Ability to use Campaign Tracking URLs in an email body (a click can be caught with a signal event).
- Ability to start process from a record detail view (EspoCRM 5.8.0 and later).
- Attachment-Multiple fields support in conditions.
- Contains & Not Contains comparisons in conditions.
- Added ‘type of’ condition for Link-Parent fields.
- Ability to use variables in Send Message when specifying recipient’s email address.
- Added ‘Call Activity’, ‘Sub-Process’, ‘Event Sub-Process’ elements.
- Added ‘Error’, ‘Escalation’, ‘Signal’, ‘Message’ events.
- Added boundary events, attachable to activities.
- Visualization of process flow. Highlighting completed and active processed nodes with colors.
- Ability to manually interrupt & reject flow nodes.
- Ability to manually start flow from any node.
- Ability to start process with Workflow action.
- Ability to use process variable placeholders in the email template of Send Message Task.
- User Task: Ability to use placeholders in a name.
- User Task: Ability to specify instructions text for a user.
- User Task: Ability to specify different target record.
- Send Message Task: Ability to add opt-out link.
- New ‘Signal’ trigger type. Allows to catch various events occurred in CRM.
- New ‘Send HTTP Request’ action.
- Send Email: Ability to add opt-out link.
- Send Email: Using matching group email account when sending from a specific address.
- Added ‘Send in Email’ service action for Quote/Sales Order/Invoice entity types.
- Added ‘Convert Currency’ service action for Quote/Sales Order/Invoice entity types.
- Added ‘Opt-out’ service action for Contact/Lead/Account entity types.
- Added ‘Generate Password’ service action for User entity type.
- Workflows: Ability to trigger another workflow with another target.
- BPM: Ability to trigger a sequential workflow from a process.
- Workflows: Fixed double execution after scheduling change.
- Workflows: ‘After record updated’ trigger type added.
- Reports: Ability to display non-summary columns when grouped by link.
- Reports: Showing total values for the second grouping.
- Reports: New ‘Joint Grid’ report type. Ability to combine multiple grid reports of different entity types into one report.
- Reports: Grid reports w/o grouping. Showing totals only.
- Reports: Multiple summary columns on the same chart (Bar and Line).
- Reports: Multiple totals on one dashlet.
- Reports: Charts with a large number of data can be zoomed and dragged horizontally.
- Reports: Chart elements on report panels are clickable, showing a list of records.
- Reports: Option to use SI multiplier for total values on Report dashlet.
- Reports: Bar Grouped Vertical and Bar Grouped Horizontal chart types for reports with grouping by two columns.
- Reports: Ability to use complex expressions in group by (for EspoCRM 5.6.0 and later).
- Reports: Ability to use custom complex expressions in filters (for EspoCRM 5.6.0 and later).
- Reports: Separate page showing report in full width (for EspoCRM 5.6.0 and later).
- Reports: IN group filter (for EspoCRM 5.6.0 and later).
- Reports: Color pickers for bar chart when grouping by two columns.
- Reports: Ability to control access to specific reports for portals.
- Reports: Report with runtime filters automatically run on opening.
- Splitting: Now Advanced Pack contains only Reports, Workflows and BPM.
- Reports: Click on chart elements shows sub-report (only 1-level depth reports).
- Reports: Grid: Ability to add foreign columns (currency, int, float) when grouped by a link field (for EspoCRM 5.6.0 and greater).
- Reports: Grid: Ability to show sub-report for 2nd grouping.
- Reports: Ability to group by fiscal quarter.
- Reports: Ability to group by ID in Grid reports.
- Reports: Grouping by quarter (for EspoCRM 5.5.0 and greater).
- Reports: Grouping by fiscal year (for EspoCRM 5.5.0 and greater).
- Quotes: Number field now is auto-increment (can be disabled via Entity Manager).
- Bug fixes.
- Italian language.
- Workflow: Ability to specify values for array/multi-enum fields w/o options in conditions.
- Quotes: Ability to customize layout of items on the Quote detail view.
- Quotes: Ability to customize layout of bottom line fields on the Quote detail view.
- Quotes: Ability to specify discount rate for line items.
- Opportunities: Ability to customize layout of items on the Opportunity detail view.
- Report Filters: Ability to use reports as filters in a list view (for EspoCRM 5.1.0 and greater).
- Report Panels: Ability to show reports for a specific record in a panel on the detail view (for EspoCRM 5.1.0 and greater).
- Reports: Having filters support (for EspoCRM 5.1.0 and greater).
- Reports: Supporting related fields of Link type as columns in list reports.
- Report: Ability to apply ACL for grid reports.
- Reports: Ability to display total on dashlets for grid reports.
- Reports: Appearance improvements of charts.
- Reports: Supporting Link-Multiple fields as columns in list reports.
- Opportunity Items: Ability to customize entity.
- Quotes: Fixed mass update.
- Reports: Added categories (folders).
- Quotes: An email gets related to an opportunity if a quote has an opportunity.
- Business Process Management tool.
- Workflow: Ability to send event invitations through service action.
- Workflow: Ability to add quote items through service action.
- Workflows: Ability to create notifications to users related to records that are related to the target record.
- Workflow: Ability to add conditions on fields of related records.
- Workflow: Ability to use from/to address of persons of related records in Send Email action.
- Workflow: Ability to send emails to followers of the related record.
- Workflow: Added condition ‘Not Changed’.
- Google Calendar Sync: Ability to sync custom entities of the event type.
- Workflow: Ability to send email to persons linked through Link Multiple field.
- Workflow: Ability to send a reply on another email with Send Email action.
- Report: Color Picker for Chart Color field (w/ EspoCRM version 4.8.1 and greater).
- Workflows: Ability to specify Reply-To address in Send Email action.
- Workflows: Supporting parent relationship type in Update Related Entity action.
- Report: Supporting address fields in list report columns.
- Report: Supporting grouping by week.
- Report: Supporting WEEK function in complex expressions.
- Workflow: The ability to link the created entity with the target entity in Create Entity action.
- Workflow: Supporting many-to-one relationships in ‘Create Related Entity’ action.
- Product Category and Product Brand entity types now are customizable.
- Bug fixed: Not working Quote Item re-ordering.
- Report: Ability to export grid report results to Excel.
- Report: Ability to send report results in email.
- Report: Excel file is attached in email when report being sent.
- Report: Fixed AVG and MIN functions in total.
- Workflow: Added Note entity support.
- MailChimp: Ability to map fields for sync.
- Report: Ability to specify complex expression with functions as a filter (only with EspoCRM 4.7.0 and greater).
- Report: Supporting foreign date, datetime and image fields as columns in list reports.
- Workflow: Fixed not properly working conditions w/ Link Multiple fields.
- Report: Not operator in filters (only with EspoCRM 4.7.0 and greater).
- Report: Supporting foreign fields in export of list reports (only with EspoCRM 4.7.0 and greater).
- Report: Fixed not working File and Image fields in list reports.
- Workflow: Fixed bug that email being sent twice on assignment rule.
- Workflow: Fixed ‘Create Related Entity’ action for tasks, meetings, calls being created from account.
- Workflow: Fixed not properly working today condition.
- Report: Ability to use filters by Link Multiple fields in nested OR, AND statements (only with EspoCRM 4.6.0 or greater).
- Minor bugs fixed.
- Google Calendar Sync: Ability not to sync attendees.
- Quotes: Ability to add custom fields for quote items.
- Bug fixing in MailChimp integration.
- Workflow: Ability to define condition as a formula.
- Workflow: Ability to define formula for entities being created or updated.
- Switched to the new MailChimp API.
- Default Quote Template is filled when create.
- Quote: Ability to print discount for each item in pdf.
- Minor bugs fixed.
- Google sync account settings UI improvements.
- Workflows: New actions ‘Link with Another Entity’ and ‘Unlink from Another Entity’ added.
- Workflows: Send Email now uses user’s SMTP for sending from current user and assigned user;
- Workflows: Added an option “To Specified Contacts” for Send Email action;
- Workflows: Fixed a bug with read only fields;
- Workflows: Fixed a bug with line items of Opportunity;
- Google Contacts integration. User can push contacts and leads from EspoCRM to Google Contacts.
- Workflow: Ability to update related entities for many-to-many, one-to-many relationships.
- Workflow: Ability to send email from system address.
- Workflow: Ability to send email to parent record.
- Workflow: ‘Campaign Log Record’ entity type support.
- Workflow: Ability not to store sent emails.
- Workflow: Ability to specify users to send email to.
- Workflow: Ability to send email from System email address.
- Report: Added support of group by Parent fields.
- Bug: Fixed issue of not working list reports with parent field in columns.
- Workflow: ‘Apply Assignment Rule’ action added. Round-Robin and Least-Busy rules are available.
- Reports: Ability to use OR and AND operators in filters.
- Reports: ‘Display Only Total’ option for report dashlet. Large text that is convenient for a quick reference.
- Workflow: Log panel allowing to monitor what records were processed by certain workflow.
- Reports: List report layout became more adjustable.
- Reports: Order can be specified for list reports.
- Quotes: Added description field for quote items and opportunity items.
- Products: Added weight field. Can be used in quote template.
- Workflow: Sequential workflows.
- Workflow: Scheduled workflows.
- Workflow: Ability to setup workflow rule only for portal.
- Workflow: Delay can be defined in hours and minutes.
- Reports: Ability to use fields from a linked record as columns in list reports.
- Reports: Ability to setup colors for charts.
- Quotes: Send quote PDF in email attachment (compatible with EspoCRM 4.0.0 and greater).
- Workflow: Send email to followers and teams.
- Workflow: Create notification for followers and teams.
- Reports: The ability to filter by children link (e.g. emails of lead).
- Workflow: Ability to specify value of link multiple fields in conditions.